CREEKSIDE PAVILION AND GAZEBO
Our Creekside Pavilion is a beautiful large white tent structure lit with twinkle lights and cathedral window panels that can be pushed aside for an open air feel. It has a deck style floor, stage with lace curtains, dance floor, kitchen with 2 refrigerators, cold running water, counter space with a serve-through window and covered outdoor serving area. Our chair and table storage area is behind the Pavilion (FREE use of tables & chairs). Creekside venue maximum capacity is 175.
Outside among the trees is a seating area with umbrella tables, fire pit, horse shoe pits and bath house with flushing bathroom facilities. The bridal path has a series of arches leading to the gazebo meadow. Gallatin Creek runs behind our Creekside Gazebo which is lit with Edison lights. Our famous old railway bridge is a popular photo area! Edison lights and bistro lights among the trees lend a romantic feel to the Creekside Venue.
Each Venue has it's own entrance and parking lot.
Gallatin River Hideaway is a NO SMOKING NO PETS property. We highly recommend Bark City (406) 587-6252) for doggy daycare and overnight stays. They are located 1/2 mile from GRH.
See Rates page for rental information.
- FREE use of white plastic tables and chairs
- Gazebo with Edison Lights and power
- Outdoor lighting in trees
- Creek with old railway bridge
- Fire Pit
- Scattered round umbrella tables and chairs among the trees
- Horse shoe pits
- Beautiful areas for photos
- Kitchen area with refrigerators/freezers, serve through window
- Flush toilet facilities
- Children's play area with swing, clubhouse
- Separate entrance
- Large parking lot