CREEKSIDE PAVILION AND GAZEBO
Our Creekside Venue renovation is complete and ready for the season! The newly updated Creekside Venue has a grand entrance through the sliding barn doors on the front, stage with sliding barn doors that open to reveal back lit white draped fabric and a snow white chandelier over the stage. The antique barn cupola chandelier is the new centerpiece with warm Edison lights radiating to the corners along with white and craft paper banners. Color changing party lights stretch past the Edison light cascade chandeliers in each corner. Our refreshed kitchen has 2 refrigerators, cold running water, counter space with a serve-through window and covered outdoor serving area. Our chair and table storage area is behind the Pavilion (FREE use of tables & chairs, 2 tap keg bar and single speaker with mic sound system). Creekside venue maximum capacity is 175.
Outside among the trees is a seating area with umbrella tables, fire pit, horse shoe pits and bath house with flushing bathroom facilities. The bridal path has a series of arches leading to the gazebo meadow. Gallatin Creek runs behind our Creekside Gazebo which is lit with Edison lights. Our famous old railway bridge is a popular photo area! Edison lights and bistro lights among the trees lend a romantic feel to the Creekside Venue.
Each Venue has it's own entrance and parking lot.
We are a self clean, "leave it like you found it" venue. You may elect to clean up yourself, or hire professional cleaners (suggestions on Resources page). .
Gallatin River Hideaway is a NO SMOKING NO PETS property. We highly recommend Bark City (406) 587-6252) for doggy daycare and overnight stays. They are located 1/2 mile from GRH.
See Rates page for rental information.
- FREE use of white plastic tables and chairs
- FREE use of 2 tap keg bar and single speaker with mic sound system
- Flush toilet facilities
- Gazebo with Edison Lights and power
- Outdoor lighting in trees
- Creek with old railway bridge (one of our most popular photo sites)
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor seating with sunbrellas among the trees
- Horse shoe pits
- Abundant areas for photos
- Kitchen area with cold running water, refrigerators/freezers, serve through window
- Children's play area with swing, clubhouse
- Separate entrance
- Separate large parking lot