BRIDAL VEIL VENUE
Our beautiful and spacious Bridal Veil Pavilion is a round pole barn that has a high vaulted point ceiling and is lit with soft white bistro lights. It features a concrete floor, dance floor, large lighted stage, kitchen with a gas range, 2 refrigerators, large counter space and cold running water. Outside, Bridal Veil has a white gazebo, large fire pit area, horse shoe pits, a children's play area and a bath house with flushing bathroom facilities. Table and chair storage area is located behind the Pavilion (FREE use of tables & chairs, 2 tap keg bar and single speaker with mic sound system). Bridal Veil Pavilion capacity is 250 people.
The Bridal Path at Bridal Veil is magical and one of the most popular photo areas! It is a lovely and oh-so romantic stroll through the woods that leads to the Gallatin Creek and 2 beautiful white bridges that cross it twice. It is lit with Edison lights and makes for a grand entrance over the last bridge to the gazebo meadow.
Our Bridal Veil Gazebo is lit with Edison lights and surrounded by giant cottonwood trees with Edison lights draped among them. The Gallatin Creek runs along side and in front of the Gazebo meadow and the Gallatin River borders the back of this venue.
Each Venue has it's own entrance and parking lot. Parking attendant required for Bridal Veil when 175 or more are in attendance.
We are a self clean, "leave it like you found it" venue. You may elect to clean up yourself, or hire professional cleaners (suggestions on Resources page).
Gallatin River Hideaway is a NO SMOKING, NO PETS property. We highly recommend Bark City (406) 587-6252) for doggy daycare and overnight stays. They are located 1/2 mile from GRH.
See Rates page for rental information.
- FREE use of white plastic tables and chairs
- FREE use of 2 tap keg bar and single speaker with mic sound system
- Flush toilet facilities
- Beautiful Bridal Path through the woods
- Two bridges crossing Gallatin Creek
- Outdoor seating with sunbrellas at the fire pit
- Horse shoe pits
- Abundant photo opportunity areas
- Beautiful large white gazebo with Edison lights and power
- Kitchen with gas range, cold running water, lots of counter space and refrigerators/freezers
- Separate venue entrance
- Separate large parking lot
- Children's play area with swing, clubhouse
- Fire Pit