BRIDAL VEIL VENUE RATES
2018-2019 WEEKEND RATES (Fri., Sat., Sun.)
3 DAY RENTAL - $7,000.00 (+refundable clean/damage/security deposit)
2 DAY RENTAL - $6,500.00 (+refundable clean/damage/security deposit)
- FREE use of 360 chairs, 35 60" round tables, 20 6' rectangular tables and 4 4' tables. All are white plastic.
- FREE use of two tap keg bar (pony kegs, ice and 5lb CO2 tank must be purchased elsewhere)
- FREE use of single speaker sound system with single mic (with stand)
- Use of the Pavilion, bridal path through woods, kitchen, Gazebo with surrounding creek and 2 white bridges, grassy meadow, two horseshoe pits, fire pit, outdoor umbrella tables, bathroom facility and huge parking lot.
- Children's play area with swing and clubhouse.
2018-2019 WEEKDAY RATES (Tues.-Wed.-Thurs.)
3 DAY RENTAL - $6,500.00 (+refundable clean/damage/security deposit) - Tues., Wed., Thurs.
2 DAY RENTAL - $6,000.00 (+refundable clean/damage/security deposit) - Tues., Wed. or Wed., Thurs.
FOR ALL BOOKINGS:
All bookings require:
- Non-refundable down payment of $1000 to reserve your date. (applies to total investment)
- Refundable $1500 damage/cleaning/security deposit. Ensuring the premises are clean, undamaged and in the condition under which they were found and all timelines are followed including midnight party cutoff time.
- $10 per guest charge for each guest over capacity of 250.
- Parking attendant required for parties exceeding 175 guests.
- ALL existing lighting, décor, flowers, plants and structures MUST NOT be removed or altered in any way.
- No smoking.
- No Pets. We highly recommend Bark City (406) 587-6252) for doggy daycare and overnight stays. They are located 1/2 mile from GRH.
- Balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to your event.
- Monthly payments can be arranged.
- Accepting cash, checks, money orders and Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- All other rentals (lodging, propane heaters) are at an additional charge.
OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE
- 4 Patio heaters $25 each, 1st propane tank is free, $25 for each additional propane tank use